Super Food Ideas – November 2003, Page 46 Recipe by Dixie Elliott
- 750g beef stir-fry strips
- 250g shiitake or button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinade sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1 red onion, 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Place beef into a bowl. Add marinade. Toss. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat a wok over high heat. Add sesame seeds. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add 1 teaspoon of oil. Swirl to coat. Add one-quarter of beef. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Repeat three more times.
Add remaining oil and onion to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Return beef and half the reserved marinade to wok. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Add sesame seeds and oil. Stir. Serve with rice.