- 300g Jimmy’s Shimeji Mushrooms
- sliced 2 large ripe avocados
- 500g cherry tomatoes,
- halved 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- thinly sliced 1 cup small basil leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1/2 small lemon
- juiced 1 garlic clove
- crushed 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard seeds
- 2 tbs mirin
- Make the dressing: Combine all the ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake until well combined. Season as required.
- Place the mushrooms in a large glass bowl. Pour two –thirds of the dressing over the mushrooms and stir to coat. Cover and stand for 30 minutes or until mushrooms absorb the dressing.
- Peel and dice the avocados. Add the avocados, tomatoes, cucumber and basil to the mushrooms. Pour over the remaining dressing and toss gently to combine.